Construction Updates & FAQ’s
What’s going on at RCLL?
- The Victor Miceli Law Library (VMLL) in downtown Riverside is currently going through an extensive renovation project to update it’s facilities.
When did this construction project start?
- Construction at the VMLL began on October 4th, 2021.
How long is this construction project expected to go on?
- The anticipated length of the construction project is expected to last until Spring 2022.
What does this mean for in-person services?
- Unfortunately, due to the nature of the construction, VMLL will have to close it’s doors to in-person services from Oct. 28th 2021 to Spring 2022. Remote and online services will still be available. More info on remote services can be found here.
Who is doing the construction?
- The construction project is being done by Tilden-Coil Constructors.
Where else can I go for legal information?
- Our Law Resource Center at the Ronald H. Roberts Temecula Public Library has access to select print titles and our legal databases.
The Law Resource Center in Temecula is open to in-person services. Hours are: Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday, 10am – 4pm.
Our Indio Branch location is open asof Wednesday, January 19, for in-person services Monday-Friday 9am-4pm.
- Free legal websites like the California Courts and LawHelp California have legal information and you review our complete listing of free legal websites here.
Construction project pictures: