- Riverside County – Pleading Paper Template (downloadable Word file)
- Superior Court of California- County of Riverside
- Superior Court of California- County of Riverside Self Help Centers
- City of Riverside Municipal Code Search for municipal codes for the City of Riverside
- California Code
Search California Code by code name and section or keyword.
- California State Legislature
Search for a bill, resolution, or constitutional amendment.
- California Courts
California Courts website has forms, self-help guides, and court rules.
- California Supreme Court and Court of Appeal Opinions
Searchable opinions starting from 1850.
- California Appellate Courts – Self-help Resource Center
A self-help online resource all about the appeals process in California. From the California Judicial Branch.
- California Code of Regulations
California Office of Administrative Law (OAL) contracts with Barclays, a division of Thomson-Reuters, to provide a free online version of the Official CCR. Search for California Code of Regulations by titles, words, agency or section.
- California Elections Data Archive
Search for county, city, school district, and ballot measure election results across California.
- California Court Immigration Resource Directory
Find resources and information on immigration issues.
- California State Agency Search Look up information for any California state agency.
- California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation Locate inmates, find facilities, and discover various online services.
- Lawhelpca.org California’s official and free legal web resource.
- US Code
Search the United States Code by title and section number or keyword.
- US Code Cornell’s Legal Information Institute
- Code of Federal Regulations
Search the Code of Federal Regulations by year and title.
- US Supreme Court Opinions
Search Supreme Court decisions starting from 1983.
- US Courts Opinions
Search United States Courts Opinions starting from April 2004 for Appellate, District, and Bankruptcy.
- Congress’ YouTube Videos about the legislative process, user tips, and more – brought to you by Congress.gov.
- Legislative Information
US Bills, Committee Reports & Congressional Record
- National Indian Law Library Law library devoted to federal Indian and tribal law.
Other Resources from RCLL’s Information Center
- RCLL’s “Finding Legal Aid” flyer
- City of Riverside’s Office of Homeless Solutions’ Resource Guide
- ABA Federal Free Legal Answers
- California Free Legal Answers
- Inland Counties Legal Services
- Family Justice Center Riverside County
- Legal Aid at Work
- Riverside Legal Aid’s Bankruptcy Workshops
- U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services “How Do I Guides”, Forms, Legal Resources
- Consumer Action Publications– Families and Credit Cards in English, Spanish Español and Chinese 中文
- Voting List of Websites for Recently Returned Citizens or Inmates
- Ready Access: Reentry Services for Decarcerated Populations